Sunday, September 21, 2014

What September Brings

Starting in Sept, I start making Christmas cards. I offer cards for sale this year to friends and family and ended up now having to make 220 cards. Needless to say, that is what I have been working on. Here are a few sneak peaks of what has been happening.

Here is using the Stampin up set Endless Wishes. I wanted to use the silver and thought it looks great witht then in colour called Blackberry Bliss (love that colour). I added a few sequins for bling.




These are for a card that I saw on Pinterest using the serene silhouettes stamp set. The image is stamped in black staz on and then the little birds are covered with the red glitter glue. It really does add a pretty effect.



This card I created using my new set from Stampin Up called Ornamental Pine. I was going for that cabin in the woods feel to the card. I had some washi tape (not stampin up) that I added to the bottom of the card and then a couple of sequins to add a bit of pop. I like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment