Saturday, December 26, 2009

mojo Monday




Yipee, not a Christmas card!!! I was excited to do a valentines card instead of Christmas. Although I love the Christmas season, I am ready to move onto something else by the time the end of Dec. rolls around. So here is my card for the mojo monday sketch. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
Paper: Kraft, shimmer white and real red
Ink: real red, white kraft
Stamps: Well Scripted
Punches: 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle, Scallop Border
Misc: big shot, texturz plates, Sticky letters, pink chunky glitter,real red polka dot ribbon, real red grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is another fanTAStic card! I love the layout and that scallop border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, Karen. I hope you have lots of plans for the coming months. Looking forward to classes again.

    Ruth V.

    ReplyDelete