Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another try at graffiti




Here is another attempt at graffiti for me. I must admit, it actually looks alot better in person. In this photograph the stamping looks kinda bad so I have to laugh but it is hard to photograph the orange on orange. Anyway with the graffiti I have learned from doing this that my usual rule of "less is more" doesn't apply to this. I felt that the graffiti looked a little better when I stamped more then I usually would. These photos are of my nephew Taren . Taren idolizes his big cousin Adam. I think life is good when we have someone to look up to. I look up to Martha Stewart and Sarah Richardson. They both have talent and style that I absolutely love. I hope you enjoy.

Ink: Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Choc chip, Brilliant Blue
Paper: same as ink
Stamps: Extreme elements & extreme skateboard
Misc: Brilliant blue marker

No comments:

Post a Comment